Kumaresan Selvaraj pillai


BLOG MOVED 2 http://finance-world-breaking-news.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 21, 2012

Ridiculously Simple ETF Investing?

The following is a paid advertisement from Scientific Marketing LLC


Fellow Investor,
Hello, the investing info I'm about to share with you might sound pretty incredible, but your own verification will prove that I'm right.
...And it might just blow your mind, if you really "get" what I'm saying.
I was born and raised on a dairy farm in Idaho, milking cows, feeding calves, the usual.
No Ivy League college, no private school, no silver spoon.
However, even though I was raised in very humble circumstances, I've always been a HUGE fan of investing & money...
For the past 10 years I've spent countless hours & nearly $100K, delving into what *really* makes the stock market "tick".
...And I've discovered something quite simple & remarkable, and I'm willing to teach you - for free - via webinar, over the next 4 days:
How I discovered the 3 word "secret" behind a simple system that returns nearly 6% a month, trading the Dow, S&P 500, the NASDAQ Tech Index (and more), in less than 1 hour a week...
Click here to register for an upcoming 90 minute webinar where I "spill the beans" on EXACTLY how this works!
REGISTER NOW
Register to attend now, I can guarantee that you've NEVER heard of this system before AND I don't know when I'll be doing these webinars detailing my findings again...
This is NOT:
Daytrading
Commodities or Futures
Forex
Watching Charts 10 Hours a Day
...And especially not "Buy, Hold & PRAY!"
Warmly,
Kirt Christensen
etftippingpoint.com
PS - We this system to trade the Dow, S&P 500, the NASDAQ Tech Index ETFs (and more), in less than 1 hour a week!
This system has been in place and working profitably since January 2007, over 5 years!
PPS - This webinar couldn't come at a better time for most investors! How much are you down over the past couple of years? Flash-crashes, marketing spikes, sudden dips and all sorts of craziness. (Not to mention that even the average hedge funds, is down over 5% last year!)

This advertisement is for a product or service that is not offered, recommended or endorsed by Trading in America and neither the company nor its affiliates bear responsibility or control over the content of the advertisement and the product or service offered. Proceed at your own risk.



This email was sent to kumaresan.selva.blogger@gmail.com by Trading in America
2121 County Road 210 W | Jacksonville | FL | 32259
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe

No comments: